Welcome to Chez-Hicko - home of wecky scrubbers on the Net

(27) days since last major accident

What's going on here then?

What's going on here then?
This is me playing cricket for England and meeting some idiot with a biscuit tin

Monday 16 April 2007

Hicko's Top 5 Stag do moments



As best man for Nick Feltham's wedding, I'm suffering. Just back from Newcastle with a sore foot and sore throat. Can't help but feel that they may be related; maybe I tried to eat my own leg? Here are my top 5 (I was going to do 10 but thought I might exhaust everyone's lists)

Falling in the Tees
The singing musical pint box and the mysterious lady therein
Greco-roman wrestling
Meeting the Lord of Harpole
Nick's Jester's shoes

Bottom 5:

Nick's bowels
Shep's bowels
Clint's bowels
Ted's nudger
The pile-on of doom

Will publish others as they come in!

No comments: