Welcome to Chez-Hicko - home of wecky scrubbers on the Net

(27) days since last major accident

What's going on here then?

What's going on here then?
This is me playing cricket for England and meeting some idiot with a biscuit tin

Monday 16 April 2007

Ted's top 5

"Top 5

1, Nick's drunken logic and failed attempt to stitch up Goldsy.
2, The barmaid's pleasant and welcoming attitude in 'Chase', bit of a 'Plain Jane' type though.

3, My hero moment when I saved 5 people from drowning (should really be at number 1 but I am being modest).
4, The 'Foot of Smirnoff Ice' vase/glass.
5, The sense of freedom gained on the release of my hairy(ish) con*ers.

Bottom 5

1, Shep missing out on some of the fun because of his curry hell on Friday the 13th.
2, The bus flasher.
3, The words 'oh no' and the rush of wind as Nick opened the car window.
4, The b*tch who bumped my motor outside St James.
5, Scottish football."






PS - Have you soon this ball?