Welcome to Chez-Hicko - home of wecky scrubbers on the Net

(27) days since last major accident

What's going on here then?

What's going on here then?
This is me playing cricket for England and meeting some idiot with a biscuit tin

Tuesday 8 May 2007

Bank Holiday Pub Crawl

Charlotte, Nick, Amy, Tom, Harrison, Jon and I formed a merry band of pub crawlers yesterday - determined to visit new pubs in the Lincoln High Street area. Dear me, there were some shockers and using our newly revised rating system we discovered that the best pub was the Ritz - which says it all really! However, the Golden Eagle was a good find and I can't think we'll have too much lasting damage from the lamentable Reindeer Hotel - just plain awful. When you walk in and the front door is smashed, the clientele have black eyes and the barman attempts to charge you £14 for 6 halves you know you're in trouble!

Full ratings will follow soon for posterity.

Highlight of the day was applying a tourniquet to different body parts in an attempt to create a corpse-like palour. I will never forgot Charlotte's bloated purple wrist as long as I live!

No comments: